I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend! That sweet taste of summer did all of us a little good.
So it's the week of my knee surgery, and I have been trying to get things organized for summer fun. Because if mom doesn't organize the pool & beach bags, than who does?
Here are a few of my pool & beach must haves:
1. Stashers: They aren't just for snacks - I use these for everything! They make great pouches for sunscreen, toiletries...and they even have ones with a carabiner that make the perfect pouch for phones & cards (especially since you can attach them to your bag for easy finding)!
2. Dock & Bay: these towels are quick drying, sand repelling & quite frankly awesome because they don't take up much room in your bag!
3. Bug bite pen: this bug bite thing (amazing name btw) is fantastic. It is a suction tool that alleviates the itching, stinging and swelling from bug bites and stings. How? It extracts the insect saliva/venom. It even has a stinger scraper for bee stings. It's also a great tool for kids that works almost as good as a magic kiss.
4. sunscreen: We've been through alllll the sunscreens. This year I am loving Supergroup sunscreen. I love their sprays and sticks, and have also started using their daily moisturizer to make sure I keep those wrinkles at bay.
5. scout bag: I got this bag on sale, and christened it this weekend at the pool. It holds a huge amount of things, is water repellent, and most of all...super cute.
6. Low Tides beach chair: This is my new beach chair for the summer - its high off the ground (great for bad knees ), super cute & comfy, and its made from recycled plastics found in the ocean. Yes please!
So there you have it. All the bags are packed and ready!
These aren't commissionable links, just stuff I am really loving at the moment!
What are your beach and pool bag hacks? Tell us!
Kelly & Nikki are the owners of bespoke. They are childhood friends, running a business & raising tiny humans in Ambler, PA